Care

MADE TO BE TREATED WITH CARE

We want you to enjoy your handmade piece for the entirety of its life.

This handmade work should be treated gently.

Avoid exposing to harsh detergents, abrasives and chemicals.

We recommend removing jewellery for showering, sleep, lifting and heavy hand work. Some surface treatments, such as oxidisation and bleaching are non- permanent by nature.

Where possible, we are happy to re-oxidise, re-bleach, re-polish or clean jewellery for a small fee.

Gemstones, plastics, textiles and found materials may require more specialised treatment. Please ask your KIN Gallery representative or contact us for more information.